Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

AmateurTomboy

In Game Name AmateurTomboy

Steam ID (If Applicable) 309931898

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like a week or two ago?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automod if anything

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i think its cuz i made a joke that had the word jewish in it?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was chilling in ingame voip in squad and i made a joke in text chat where i said "i may not be jewish but the drip israel" and got instantly banned.

Very interesting. a reply would be nice considering all the views.
First of all, you said a racist thing and your general chat is fucking gross so I am betting on your ban sticking but I don't make the final call on that.

Second of all, you posted around 7 central time. People have lives, families or just generally don't want to deal with the forums because they deal with people at work so sit down, calm your tits and wait for a reply from a senior admin or above and if you play in any of our other servers that you aren't banned from, keep your mouth shut.

In Game Name AmateurTomboy

Steam ID (If Applicable) 309931898

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Bf2/Bf3 map server- second assault - conquest maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned like a week or two ago?

Admin that banned you (If you remember) automod if anything

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for i think its cuz i made a joke that had the word jewish in it?

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was chilling in ingame voip in squad and i made a joke in text chat where i said "i may not be jewish but the drip israel" and got instantly banned.
You're correct our automod hit you because we have this filtered out for a reason. I've lifted this given the context; do not bring it up again. Also, your limited chat on our servers isn't great. Maybe calm it down a bit, because there's no second warnings.

Back