Status
Not open for further replies.

taking420

In Game Name Takingblinkers

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Lockers 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6:30

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Renata

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I’m not sure. I obeyed the warning.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello. I was chasing down someone that was rouzou and I performed a rouzou and killed him. After that I got killed by admin issuing a warning. After that, I spawned and kept playing the game, without rouzou, but jumping with spacebar. Someone named Renata said “Alright that’s it I warned you already”, and instant banned me.

I’m not sure what they were referring to, because it’s proven on video if they were spectating and recording, that I obeyed the warning and stopped rouzou. I didn’t know the server didn’t allow jumping all together, my apologies .

Anyways, can I get a warning instead of a wrongful perma ban, especially if I didn’t cause trouble for getting warned, and I stopped. I would understand if I kept doing it, and there were multiple people on the server doing it, but I get singled out after stopping after a warning. I’ve also seen more threads right now allowing players to stay after obeying the warning, yet I get a perma ban for obeying.

No you did NOT obey the rules. You have been warned by others to STOP slithering and you still did it.

No you did NOT obey the rules. You have been warned by others to STOP slithering and you still did it.
I did obey the rules, I got warned by admin and stopped. I didn’t listen to the “warnings” of others because nobody warned me, they were just complaining about it. I didn’t listen to regular players because there were multiple people doing it on the server besides me, why would I listen to someone besides admin, yet I get insta banned after the warning. I don’t really understand why I get warned, just to get banned anyways. Kind of like police saying stop moving or I’ll shoot you, and I stop moving, and I get shot anyways. I’m a new player on this server and I’m watching people do the same thing as me level 140 so I’m thinking okay it’s not that serious. I’m not sure how I’m wrong for obeying admin after warning

And I’m not trying to come disrespectfully, but as plainly as possible, only because I know I stopped after the issued warning. I won’t rouzou anymore, I just believe this instant perma ban is kind of much for me obeying the admins warning, along with seeing other threads where “multiple” admin warnings were issued, when I received one, and got banned for jumping after.

I’m very sure you have it recorded In the time you decided to ban me, I’d really like to see where I messed up after the warning so it could make sense to me, I appreciate your time

Last edited:
We have messages that say movement glitches will result in a ban.

You were warned by players and you said "didn't know" when one of them reported you.

I came in and said nope, warned and still ignored. You knew, you knew very well and talked shit to the guy that reported you.

We have messages that say movement glitches will result in a ban.

You were warned by players and you said "didn't know" when one of them reported you.

I came in and said nope, warned and still ignored. You knew, you knew very well and talked shit to the guy that reported you.
Please tell me, who am I to report to, the teacher, or the classmate? I cared less about what he said because like I said, I’ve been getting killed the same way, in the clip you should have, you should see that you warned me while I was chasing another player that was rouzou’ing. I don’t really understand the frustration if you issue someone a warning and they follow through, but have bias to ban them anyways, especially when I’m chasing ducksmasher, and about 4 others rouzouing, but I get banned.

Plus, you claim that you warned and I ignored, I believe that is a total lie, which is why I’m appealing this in the first place. I got warned, and OBEYED. I didn’t do any glitch, I just jumped. I asked for you to provide the clip evidence, and you have yet to do so, but you claim I didn’t listen. In admin positions, you should have proof to your cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back