Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

roy2013nl

In Game Name roy2013nl

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Rush all maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 6/16/2024; 10:20PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I put in the text chat, "Nigeria is a great country". Not sure how that is controversial.

Any additional comments you would like to add? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Screenshot_1311.png
I do not understand why you decided to say this.

Are you asking me to justify the statement or you're asking why someone on BF4 made a comment you don't understand?

Justify why you decided to randomly say that. There is no context in the chat that would explain it.

Rush chat tonight has been... toeing a very fine line.

simple its random but factually true, Nigeria is a growing power; 39th in the world by GDP and 27th by PPP (purchasing power parody) and rising. Nothing really controversial or "gamer" about the statement. Only reason it got flagged was because the letters that are present can spell a "gamer" word and we both know that. Had I said Russia is a great country we wouldn't be here wasting our time. I don't really need a reason to say X place is cool or Y sucks.

The word is in the filter because it can and has been used to bypass the filter in the past.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here but moving forward in the future, avoid it.

All chat involving the filter, Slurs that can / will result in bans should be avoided. Can't get banned by it if you just don't talk about it in the first place.

Lifted.

Back