Ban Appeal Battlefield 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToJiRex

In Game Name ToJiRex

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned last week

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I asked a question to the admin with the word ''Jew'' without being racist or political and no bad intention and got banned on TBGMetro and TBGLocker

Any additional comments you would like to add? I trash talk alot but i never used the word ''Jew'' as a insults or anything i just got banned by the auto ban i guess talking to the admin in the chat. Anyway im sorry about it even if it wasnt really a insult toward anybody

In Game Name ToJiRex

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? Battlefield 4 - Metro 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned last week

Admin that banned you (If you remember) ?

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I asked a question to the admin with the word ''Jew'' without being racist or political and no bad intention and got banned on TBGMetro and TBGLocker

Any additional comments you would like to add? I trash talk alot but i never used the word ''Jew'' as a insults or anything i just got banned by the auto ban i guess talking to the admin in the chat. Anyway im sorry about it even if it wasnt really a insult toward anybody
So here's the thing, you got banned legitimately by the filter for incorrect use of that word-- that will stand. Then you get warned/muted for being toxic as hell and not listening. Then you proceed to say the word again.

Frankly with your chatlog I don't see any reason to lift your ban. Locking while we review.

Reviewed the rest of your chatlog and the answer is your appeal is denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back