Banned

lektronk

Sorry to come bug again, but i was in the Tampa server couple of days ago, I dont remember the time but I got punkbusted. I asked greasefire if he had kicked me through PM but i didnt get a reply. I wasn't doing anything. I did see greasefire telling people not to camp but it wasn't towards me so I hope it wasn't because he thought i was camping.

My username is Lektronk

thanks

You were banned by mastertek2000 for camping on May 5th '09. He will reply shortly.

you were banned and the reason was
"Lektronk no camping you know this mastertek2000"

You got banned this time from a very respected TBG member and greasefire corroborated with his decision. Two heads are always better than one
Don't come here and try to say he thought i was camping. He knows very well who is camping who is not and all the surrounding situations. And the first time i met you, you were camping the shit out of my titan, so its just an additional crap on your shoulders. I guess the bottom line is that i asked mastertek2000 to make the decision whether this ban should stick or not and not me. I strongly recommend you wait and not try to flame this thread cause i will lock it in a heartbeat.

[quote1241648781=lektronk]
Sorry to come bug again, but i was in the Tampa server couple of days ago, I dont remember the time but I got punkbusted. I asked greasefire if he had kicked me through PM but i didnt get a reply. I wasn't doing anything. I did see greasefire telling people not to camp but it wasn't towards me so I hope it wasn't because he thought i was camping.

My username is Lektronk

thanks
[/quote1241648781]

i was the one that banned you for camping when you killed me as soon as i left the titian and i was only going to kick you but the other admin that was on that day was the one that told me that was your 3rd time camping in that one map i have played with you several times you are always on our sever and do know the rules and i believe this is not the first time you where banned from one of our servers this one will stay you are more then welcome to play on our other servers as long as you follow the rules like we all have to thank you for taking the time to plead your ban

I record all my game play now so if I banned someone I have video to back up why I did it. Not that I have banned many. All the ppl I banned never appealed it because they knew what they doing was a ban-able act.

I back Mastertek2000 decision and witnessed the camping myself as lektronk was on my team and I observed the gunship on the mini map. In my opinion he has demonstrate time and time again that he is unable to follow the rules. In my opinion he should be banned from all our servers so we dont have to baby sit when he is on anymore.

Back