BF3 Metro Idle kick

Caaammmm

Hi,

BF3 Metro has been empty this last days. Every day I have been trying to seed and today i'm getting kicked because I was idle too long. Is there any possibility to disable idle kick?

EDIT: I'm not the only player trying to seed, but we can't do it if idle kick is active.

1665944441297.png

I made some adjustment, it’s basically a brand new server so some settings need to be fixed like before.

The issue with changing the name even just slightly, it will take some time for these baffoons to figure out its the same server as its not in their favourites any longer .:rolleyes:

Maybe an official announcement from the powers at be would help?

The issue with changing the name even just slightly, it will take some time for these baffoons to figure out its the same server as its not in their favourites any longer .:rolleyes:

Maybe an official announcement from the powers at be would help?
? Announcements of the new box were made in our discord. And the name was not changed at all. It remained in my favourites just fine.

? Announcements of the new box were made in our discord. And the name was not changed at all. It remained in my favourites just fine.
Not everyone has Discord and the name was changed slightly by adding the " New" part. I had to find it and add to favorites. Otherwise, I don' think it would be empty ???

Back