=[DDW]=GOOSE

GOOSE

Well guys I just wanted to stop in an introduce myself I am GOOSE from Death Dealers of War I am one of four founders. We recently began discussing becoming affiliate clans with soulzz and I have been slow getting back to him been real busy with work. However I have finally added a link to your site on our front page and look forward to a long friendly relationship

Oh yeah and codo's on beating our scrim team today. We are still in the process of building them up but it was a real good scrim and we look forward to many more against you guys.

I have no problem with an affiliation of sorts, we just need to get to know each other :D. What do you think guys?

Seem like cool guys, we're looking for affiliation and cant hurt obviously I say yes. Send me a PM with a logo of your site so i can add to ours. Our current affilates have gone MIA so its time for a fresh new start! Yes will be looking for more scrim in the future!

sounds like a good idea to me

wouldnt hurt to get to know other clans a little better, and it would be fun to scrim more often 006

First off I must apolagize to everyone for not being at the scrim. Had a family emergency. The members of Death Dealers of War showed some good sportsmanship on vent afterwards, so I would have to say yes. Peace out.

affiliates are always good helps us helps them and we get to kill each other in the process lol can't go wrong lol

I LOVE DDW best sports we've ever played very nice guys lets do it like Nike

Back