DEA

Interesting information. Do you agree? "Yes"
https://drugpolicy.org/DEA
in a way yes, i think most drugs should be legalized. so it will cut down the required DEA for it and invest back some of that money for mental health. I myself wouldnt use drugs even if it where legalized because I know some are bad but some are also good in moderation and some are good for mental health recovery. those are my thoughts. I know a lot wont agree. sure if some are legalized, some people will go wild just for the reason that it is legalized but eventually it will cool down. plus taxation on manufacturing of the drugs making it profitable for the states.

in a way yes, i think most drugs should be legalized. so it will cut down the required DEA for it and invest back some of that money for mental health. I myself wouldnt use drugs even if it where legalized because I know some are bad but some are also good in moderation and some are good for mental health recovery. those are my thoughts. I know a lot wont agree. sure if some are legalized, some people will go wild just for the reason that it is legalized but eventually it will cool down. plus taxation on manufacturing of the drugs making it profitable for the states.
Why don’t you support the agency that likes to throw flashbangs on top of babies?

Back