Equivalent Exchange

Seer

BANNED
BANNED
Any chance of adding Strike at Karkand to the map rotation for when DLC maps kick in? Even just temporarily. It used to be on the rotation.

In return I offer you this picture of a cute japanese flying squirrel. I think you will find it to be more than adequate compensation.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.0lUSsjB-1WPOftGQ2D0WIgHaEg%26pid%3DApi&f=1

EDIT: For BF3 All Maps ofc. All other BF titles and servers are irrelevant.

Yes it can be added in there but only on weekends. The issue is when DLC maps gets enabled, its not including karkand and the classic bf2 maps because its not conquest technically. It is conquest assault mode.

This has to be manually added, so if its forgotten just let me know and I can add it in for the weekend.

Cute pic, but its not a cat pic!

I am thinking it is more appropriate to put in my request in here rather than start a new thread.

Is it possible to add more game modes like scavenger and gun master so we can unlock more weapons?

I am thinking it is more appropriate to put in my request in here rather than start a new thread.

Is it possible to add more game modes like scavenger and gun master so we can unlock more weapons?
Honestly if we were to change the gamemode from Conquest/Conquest Assault it would most likely kill the server.

Those gamemodes just aren't well received anymore, Not many players play on them but I have seen a couple Gun Master servers out there. Just have to broaden your filters. You could also pay for the boost to get all the weapons unlocked ( I believe it still exists ) , Get a friend to boost you in an empty server.

Go to our 24/7 Metro / Lockers servers for some good grinding, Feel free to join the discord. There are some good peeps in there that could be willing to help you out or join their squad in Metro or Lockers for some good XP. Alternatively just keep playing the game how you are to unlock weapons.

Back