FRANKDUX02

KypDurron

I noticed that this guy had a thread already made about him, but the person didn't seem interested in fully explaining this guy's deal.

I've been playing BF since launch, and BF series since Vietnam. Some guys might know us (F8) from back in TWL in "Nam and 2142, although maybe not, we weren't famous or anything.
In any case, I'm not a child or a wtfbbqleetspeek type guy. I'm just a dude in my 30's who devotes what little free time I have for games towards BF, and I've played enough to see "suspect" things when they happen.

In any case, over the past year or so, I've noticed this FRANKDUX02 guy. When I see him, he's always on a Sharqi server. He does one, and only one thing. He either takes the RU chopper if he's RU and can get it, or the US chopper, and sits on the hill above RU chopper main alone. He then proceeds to TV missile and chain gun everyone on the map. Many of his chain gun shots are essentially impossible.

I would say that I'm absolutely certain he's cheating in order to pull off these shots, especially the TV missile shots on infantry that are obscured by buildings, but I would also go so far as to submit to the admins that this guy has been doing this for essentially a year. The same thing, time after time after time. Steal a helo, and then sit on a hill for an entire map and somehow rape the map. It's tiresome, and all the times I have observed it, it ends with the server being remarkably more empty. I'm personally certain of his hacking, but even in the event that you are not, I would submit to you that his behavior alone is enough to warrant sending him on his way.

If anyone wants to discuss this further, I'll gladly respond to a request for a phone call if someone emails me for or with a number. I have always liked the server, and I'd like to not have to deal with this guy any more, or have to watch other people be frustrated by him.

A postscript. It's important to note that the place he sits is situated perfectly, so that even his own team could not possibly get to him before the out of bounds timer killed them, therefore there is not even the option of getting into his chopper and forcing him to actually "play".

Some additional. If you examine his kills, you'll see that he's got a disproportionate amount of kills with the Cobra, because he essentially always takes RU, and then steals the Cobra, that way, there is absolutely no threat to him whatsoever.

Thanks for the report; I can assure you we'll look into it. We don't need that kind of shit on our servers.

I appreciate that. While it appears that he occasionally does other things, if you look at his profile, the evidence on his actions on Sharqi are pretty clear.. Since this is essentially his modus operandi on Sharqi, if you follow him into a map, you can see him doing it yourself. I switched to an HT B2K server, and he has been rotating between your server and the HT server when they play the map.

If it makes you feel any better I have TV'd him plenty on Sharqi. I will discuss it with the other head admins but I caution you that the US chopper on Sharqi is fair game to steal because there is no US uncap on Sharqi. B2K has two maps where teams can be capped out. I agree this kind of playing style can be enraging bit I'm not sure it actually violates our rules. Also, I am unaware of any hacks for the attack chopper, its a motherfucker against infantry and the TV has a massive radius on infantry. That being said if he is emptying out the server regularly that is something we will have to look onto. Thanks for the report and we will discuss this.

Back