FreshBakedCookie

Sparkyshaft

Play in you guys server quite reg, if I can. First wife was kicked from server with stated reason:ping too High, which isnt possible as we both had 36 ping to your server, then after she joined back me an her were getting swapped teams back an forth over an over. When i say something about it FreshBakedCookie states I <3 you...... From the time I joined to time my wife was kicked an I was team swapped, had played for 200-300 tickets, an was winning, then swapped. Sick that you guys let admins run your server like this....

SO did auto balance kick my wife with stated reason:ping too High, an for 20 mins of playin i was on cookies squad/ team, we went from 1 flag to 3 an after the 20 mins an grabbing the last flag I got swapped an wife was kicked all same time. When I ask admin why I was told I <3 you by cookie. Reason for thinkn cookie was involved.

We do run rconnets ping kicker yes. I don't agree with it personally but its set pretty high like 350. If your stayed there for x amount of time it kicks. Not sure what the set message is.

OK SparkysBabe4ev is my wifes account, I dont mind playin on the other team from her, at all. hehe, an I understand auto balance, but by my understanding is auto balance swaps last team joiner, we had numerous new guys coulda been swapped. But kicked for Ping too High, an her ping never exceeds 65 in you guys servers. And was 36 when she was kicked. Never goes over 15 in ours lol. We pay for highest speed we can as I livestream on twitch.tv an Own3d.com. So ping shouldnt have been too high an if it was I woulda been kicked same time as we are on same modem. Jus seemed fishy at time with other stuff.

LOL. Certainly wasn't me, Sparky. Sorry about the confusion - had I seen your question / comment in game, I would've told you as such.

I'm not up to speed on the current config but I believe its set not to move people in a squad if there is a lone wolf to swap. Our members I believe are on a whitelist as well so a couple things that can contribute to it not bring the most recent joiner but honestly haven't played in 2 months.

Also could be the possibility of a bug. But only head admins have swap capability. Regular Admins are kill kick ban.

Renno put this in your report admin thread which you can't see by accident I think. But anyways indicates the server issued a message when it occurred.
2013-05-13 04:35:08 | From Server to all: Swapped last joined player(s) Sparkyshaft to balance teams

10-4, well I appreciate u guys response so quickly. Wish a lonewolf or a new joiner woulda been swapped, but what can u do. I hope next time I join with her this isn't an issue. Thanks again, sorry for accusing cookie ;) Still <3 ya lol

Back