hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntw2005

Hi, im ntw2005. Been searching for a new server to play on and I really like the urbanwarefare and suez ones. I have played with a lot of you and since now that GUN is finished I will be playing with even more of you. I am a noob pilot and I hope you guys find me fun and that there are not any headaches caused by me.

:-o

Glad to see that your enjoying our servers. Looking forwarding to playing with you some more :D.

[quote1223189781=EvilCutie]
New Players are always welcome 019 Just not naughty ones 005
[/quote1223189781]

You're all warned that Auntie Evil will give you a spanking if you misbehave 065

JK

Glad to hear from ya ntw2005. Hope you enjoy our servers. Im normally on the urban server sniping. I will more than likely see ya on there. Peace.

i remember you.

ill throw it out there that i dont like you either.

on the gun forums you wanted me banned. you posted a shit ton about me swapping teams to only fly EU and that i camped and blah blah blah. you even had admins pull the battle recorder to sit through hours of game play to "catch" me swapping teams.

gee, i cant wait to see you fuck up here.

Lol Roth, let him know how you really feel. Probably not a very smart move to bash a great person/player like Roth then expect to be accepted around here. I'd recommend patching that up (or attempting to) ASAP.

lol, roth was constantly switching to EU side for the GS. He told me it was fair and that I should post on the forums. I did and they did nothing.

You know you switched, I saw you do it. If your still pissed off, you can always try getting your revenge in the air.

you're right they did nothing. even frenchy held his breath because you were wrong.

there is no lol here.

I think I'm going to believe Roth's word over yours, so run along little boy. If you're here to have fun and respect us stick around, if you're here to talk shit to any of our members get lost.

[quote1223263426=CTFalcon]
I think I'm going to believe Roth's word over yours, so run along little boy. If you're here to have fun and respect us stick around, if you're here to talk shit to any of our members get lost.
[/quote1223263426]

now, even falcon knows, if french didnt do anything to a TBG member then there was no wrong. he has an even itchier ban finger for all of us True Born's than I have for you.

hop on our vent sometime. youll love it. 032

I am here for fun and respect. No point in talking shit online.

I will try to explain this situation a bit more in depth. I saw roth in the EU GS for 3 times in a row. For me it seemed unfair because I would always play with the good and shitty ships. So i asked him why he did it and he told me that a senior admin had told him it was ok and that what he was doing was fair.

So I asked him whether he would mind me posting on the forums what he had just told me in order to get clarification-he told me to go for it. What happened? Some members said they would look into it because I was a regular and some said roth would never do such a thing. No one looked into it.

I can understand why you would be pissed at me, but having a guy fly the EU GS for a few rounds continuously is definitely not fair, especially when all of his teammates can fly effectively as well. We ended up loosing all 3 matches.

I will see you on vent but please don't yell at me, I have pain in my ears.

Btw falcon- I am 6'3 and 220 pounds, no little boy by any standards :-o

hey ntw. Dont fucking come here and flame in my forums and disrespecting my guys in their own forums especially when you came from a belligerent community (GUN) and did in fact were an ass to TBG on their forums cause I do remember you too.

Shut it and enjoy playing in our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back