Hi

Deploymentking

My name is Joe Miller / Deploymentking. I am in the USAF and recently (about 2 weeks) got back from Iraq. I WAS a part of MFH just as Kamanari but we are homeless. I just wanted to say hi and see how yall work and if I would fit in here. I am in the military so yes I do cuss and it wont bother me, you cant say anything I havent heard or said already. Also I am not too tech savvy and MFH had Vent but I need some help knowing how to get Vent to fire up. Thanks.

Hey Joe, I'll get you pm for the ventrilo info so you can get setup ASAP. See you soon :)

I dont have a nice tech savvy job. I carry a GUU-5 and M9 with full armor all day. No im not a cop. I know we're supposed to be techy lil wierdos who were social rejects in life but I actually was very popular and grew up in the country shooting rifles all my life. I have a feeling you're Army or Marine.

Whats up deploy dont worry about cussing. WE doing allt he time and we say dirty jokes all the time. We do try to keep the cussing to a minimum when its directed at someone though but cussing at anything else is cool :p

Yes common sense. You can cuss as much as you want during a conversation but not while discussing a problem. Common sense. Trust me, I could be a Public Relations Rep if I got out.

[quote1219375615=deploymentking]
My name is Joe Miller / Deploymentking. I am in the USAF and recently (about 2 weeks) got back from Iraq. I WAS a part of MFH just as Kamanari but we are homeless.
[/quote1219375615]

no I am homeless!!

Hey Deployment, glad to see someone else made it over from MFH, I will see you around on the battlefield dude!

i told deploymentking that we were really close with MFH. He didnt know but now he does!

Back