<alias>HinduONAPLANE</alias>
<userip>24.90.*.*</userip>
<userlocation>United States</userlocation>
<violation>Demo</violation>
<ban>

J-Slayton
J-Slayton2</ban>

He's gone.

He might have been gone when you banned him but, I did see him in the BF2 servers of all maps and when I had joined b4 the game ended, he said he had to go. next time I see this person....BAN HAMMER!

hinduONAPLANE still in tbg @ 11:00 PM EST W/ his aimbot

Thank god someone else has noticed his obvious aimbot. I have seen him play in BF2 TBG all maps server many times and no one say a word when he headshots someone with PP-19 or pistol from 300 meters or more. He thinks hes slick, mostly he plays sniper and will keep his kills at a reasonable level but even then it is obvious to any seasoned player that he headshots every time even if the person is past veiw distance. Not to mention the times im in the heli and my heath starts draining like a jet is slow flying me, and its him in a FAV or Vodnik shooting me from PAST VIEW DISTANCE AND EVERY BULLET IS HITTING MY HELI. I saw the post that said he has been banned. But that post says 7 hours ago...... at 11:00 pm eastern standard time (an hour ago) He was in TBG BF2 sever aimbotting up a storm. TBG shockwave was in the server at the time and would not acknowledge my request to watch him hacking. So ya, seeing as how he is a hacker im assuming he has ways around being banned at least temporarily. So Please, Watch for him as he easily ruins every game hes in. Thank you for taking the time to read this posting, I really enjoy playing in TBG and I hope to never see hinduONAPLANE agian in your server.

P.S> I have no proof of his hacking because there is no battle recorder in TBG ALL MAPS and my computer is too lame to run bf2 and fraps at the same time. But if you watch him even for his first 5 kills in a round i am confident that you will see nothing but headshots with any weapon he chooses.

We did a bunch of IP bans to circumvent the hackers. It should be fine from here on out.

DoubleReload,

The reason I didn’t respond to you last night is because that was not me playing. My brother was on my computer playing under my account while I was busy dealing with some back problems I am having. He told me that you were complaining about this guy and I told him that I was busy and that he should let another TBG admin handle it because he is not an member and therefore is not authorized to use my credentials to carry out admin functions on our servers.

I am glad another admin was eventually able to take care of this for you, and since you decided to stop by, I have to ask. Have you have ever heard the term Autoclicker?

Back