Howdy

Stargoat

Hey peeps, well Boondokk took your advice and signed up mate. But we see what guys are made of hehe. Well met Boondokk in -=GUN=- server and was his gunner. Guys he not a bad piliot really lol.

Little about myself. I am currently in another clan called Ohmtown Death Squad ODS. We represent Halo PC, BF2, CSS, UTk4, UT3, Crysis, Half-Life 2. Our leader owns a bunker were are servers are located presently. I am currently looking around at other clans for possable switch. They are starting to lean towards mmorpg and not much of them I see in any of our servers anymore.

I am 19 years old working at Lowe's as a Manager of Seasonal. WOOT POWER EQUIPMENT!!!!

So be seeing a lot of you guys more. Boondokk spoke highly of you guys so we see! ^_^

lol boondokk. Wait till you hear him. He is our free style comedian. Should hop on vent, if you need info for vent let us know we'll send you a PM

Cheers

Sorry about that. I'll PM you the vent info ASAP! :D.

Whasssuupp goat...nice to see you in here...lots of fun and many great times to share with our peeps.....hope see ya on Vent.... :D 029

Whats up stargoat. Alot of fun this morning kicking ass and not asking any questions. Look forward to seeing ya on later peace out.

Yeah was fun this morning. I aint usualy on that late. Was 7am by the time I went to bed. Do it sometimes but not a lot.

Sup Stargoat. I see you on our servers all the time, you are cool. What's going on man? Nice to see you made it to our site also.

Back