i are hax0rz

roth140

some people think no one can be better than they are. and, if someone is better, they are a hack. i wasnt even having a good round :(

this is my repost from the atu forum, with some spell-checking done. enjoy and please share any deep thoughts or concerns 021

VIRRTUAL

atu suez 32 server, about 12:35am CDT

ive flown against this character a few nights now and he usually gets shot down a bunch. not be me so much, but everyone. anyway, he got mouthy and started calling me a cheat/hack. not the first time 8O

anyway, i said a few things back. nothing out of line. he gets abusive and starts making more accusations then starts letting bad words fly. espo was there with a few other regulars (diesel and radkilla).

flying 2-11 with a -1 score would make me mad too :taz:

with no further delays, proof in the puddin!

abuse.png

abuse2.png

Well you passed the "Virtual" test of hacker identification. If you can consistently dominate "Virtual", then you are a raging hacker. It's in the manual, thought you knew this.

i feel you Rothy...i almost got kicked and banned in BUDS server and it was cuz i was soloing..so people got mad at me saying that how come im allowed to do that and since people do solo its way esier to kill anyone....so i just left the server cuz i wont be banned for any reason rawr...So soloing means ur just a HAXOR like Roth? lol 001

RWARzzz i learned from watching Xess. then came fast and the crew and i was like OMGz HAXXX!!1!

no really tho, its no easy to do right off the bat. especially when i was never a pilot before. i put about 500 hours into the game before i even touched the gunship. so now everyone that knows me, thinks all i do is gunship. but im not that good :p

i really do like it and no matter how good you are, you can still get killed. for all the whiners out there about people who solo, theres about a doezen different ways on every map to bring down a gunship. i wont list them because we'd be here all night.

Back