M.I.A for a bit.

Knoxtane

Admin
Admin
Hey all, I might be MIA for a few..Grandmother tested positive for covid and she already has underlying health conditions and I was in recent contact with her and I have to get tested and quarantine and will be missing work for 14 days..no sure how I'll be able to keep the power & lights on..plus my grandmother is 71 and like I said has underlying health conditions and this could (god forbid) kill her, especially if she can't breath on her own and they put her in an induced coma and she might not wake back up from that.

Thanks, Knoxtane.

@Matt-aka-FAST

sorry to hear bro, good luck. as far as work, start applying for unemployment if your job isnt going to be paying you for the 14 days. I had to do this myself. pain in the ass but it helps afterwards once i got paid. just penny pinch as much as you can meanwhile.

Sorry to hear about Grandmother, try to keep an optimistic/positive approach though, there have been older with underlying conditions who have kicked Covid's ass, so she can too!

As for you, will it take 14 days to get your results back?? A negative test result with no symptoms should be enough to get back to work, up here turn around can take 2-3 days for a test, not sure of the turn around times where you're at?? But like 5I50 said, start applying for that unemployment should you have to sit it out for Quarantine.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Grandmother, praying for a speedy recovery!

I wish you and your grandmother the best. I'll pray for you both. For that matter I pray for all of us. May God protect us all.

There are so many senior citizens that recovered from having CoVID-19 so I hope your grandmother also belongs to them. Keep fighting!

Back