Mixed Titans, Jan 3, 1:20 AM PST

I was banned at the start of afew maps after, i dont remember the map name, but i was suddenly kicked, then banned, it said i was banned for accesive team killing aswel, atleast i hope it was for that, tho i didnt kill a single person lol. Ied like to be unbanned aswel if u could, thanks
Desantine
also your guys's server is the only server worth looking at when i log in, the MIXED titans server and the Suez canal server, its them 2 or i go back to 4chan. Thanks

Odd it said i was kicked by a sucessful vote kick or killing too many teammates, then it said i was banned for killing teammates or something else, i donno what happend, i hate killing teammates on accident but u can only control vehicles so much, but i Know i didnt kill anyone, i was driving in a jeep right at the start of the map and Boom, im gone :( ill try again see what happends

Ok i rejoined and nothing happend, i joined the server smoothly, that was hella weird, tho abit after i was banned the server crashed, hella wierd, owell, thanks fast :)

ALSO
is your guys ventrilo server for members only ? ? just wondering, thanks. :D

you are welcome to hop on anytime, there will be a pm sent out to you shortly. I hope you are old enough.

Back