No more Armored Kill on BF3 [TBG] CONQUEST?

sdsdfsdfsdfdsvsd

Hello! Noticed that the other day you removed almost all AK maps from the map pool. At this point, only Armored Shield is present. But.. why? These maps are some of the most popular. My friends and I used to come just for them. Bring AK back please ))))

We've decided to remove some of the larger AK maps to allow more room for some of the other smaller maps in the rotation. Having too many large maps leads to a lot of rounds where one side dominates and the other side just waits in base for the round to end. That said, we are experimenting and we will keep evaluating the maps selection moving forward.

We've decided to remove some of the larger AK maps to allow more room for some of the other smaller maps in the rotation. Having too many large maps leads to a lot of rounds where one side dominates and the other side just waits in base for the round to end. That said, we are experimenting and we will keep evaluating the maps selection moving forward.
btw, getting baserape on Metro or Seine is much more common, but you decided not to touch them. On large maps there is more space to leave base and overcome baserape - it's obvious. It's more of a balance issue than a map issue. Anyway, I always try to assist to a weaker team if they get pinned down. Remember, we played with you a few days ago on Alborz, and after assist, RU team was able to not only leave the base, but almost made a comeback

Thanks for being willing to move teams. That's always nice to see!

On some of the really small maps like Teheran Hwy and Metro, baserape is almost inevitable if one team gains the advantage. However, we don't want baserape to be more common than not. We're trying to sort out some of the more problematic maps.

Death Valley should still be in the rotation.

Back