Please Consider BF3 Map Re-Arrangement

RvssianBot

Hi All,

IMO I think the current map arrangement is flawed. Starting with Caspian and some other large scale maps, is a pain to get the server moving unless its Fri-Sun and even with that, the constant crashing of the server multiple times a day doesnt help. BF3 Player counts aren't that high neither and with Summer ending, I hope there's consideration to get those more popular maps early and in a row or less spread out.

1. Tala Market : Small map but engaging and fast paced. Easy to start to populate & re-populate and fun!
2, Grand Baazar : maybe the most popular.
3. Epicenter : Another fav amongs TBG Players.
4. Azadi Palace
5. Strike at Karkand
6. Markaz Monolith
7. Sharqui Peninsula
8. Operation 925
9. Operation Metro
11. Seine Crossing
12. Scrap Metal
13. Tehran Highway
14. Donya Fortress
15. Noshahr Canal
16: Ziba Tower
17- thru the next of the maps here.

Yes I know the Jet guys hate this list. Im not saying in any way to exclude those maps, see: 17.

But at least put them between the maps 8-17 and on, let us have the most fun with what we have left of this Summer. Just a consideration!

Last edited:
should remove all the close quarter maps
should remove capture the flag/rush maps those are not designed to be play on conquest

should remove all the close quarter maps
should remove capture the flag/rush maps those are not designed to be play on conquest
I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree. The close quarters maps are fun as heck, a break from Conquest modes. There are Zero NA servers with Close Quarters and 1 in Germany but its Gun Master. Losing CQ would suck as its popular with the regulars!. 2nd, a lot of the maps that also designed for Rush are also perfect for Conquest imo, but to each their own.

I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree. The close quarters maps are fun as heck, a break from Conquest modes. There are Zero NA servers with Close Quarters and 1 in Germany but its Gun Master. Losing CQ would suck as its popular with the regulars!. 2nd, a lot of the maps that also designed for Rush are also perfect for Conquest imo, but to each their own.
and why you think there is only one server with CoD at least should remove wake island

Lol your list is just an Assault whores (like you) fantasy list. The map rotation is not the issue with the server.
And what does summer ending have to do with anything haha

Back