(Possible) racism examples in game

Moist-Master

while at work I lurk in the forums just being nosey, racism=bad, but BF3 is dying every day, its gotten to the point where TBG or JAH are the 2 biggest clans and even on a Friday or Saturday the servers are never truly full. I understand y'alls policy on racism is pretty much extreme that maybe 10% of the people who say something get to stay because they asked why they got called a funky word in Indonesian or Sudanese as an example, but have y'all considered giving people a 1 time warning, and if they actually do it again its just a perma ban?

serious thought yall, we losing too many people and my knife is getting hungry for more scrubs

If people choose to ignore reading the rules that are plastered all over their screen when they join our servers then it will result in them losing access to them via Bans.

Our rules are clear cut and simple on use of Racial and Ethnic slurs ( BF games ) And the addition of Homophobic slurs for Battlebit Remastered.

This has been part of our rules since our beginning. It has always worked the last 16 years and it will continue to work.

While I can appreciate wanting to keep BF3 alive, changing our zero tolerance policy on racism to do so just isn't the way to do so.

yall need a spanish adm becuase those go under the radar A LOT
Spanish or Portuguese? If you see them, report them and we'll continue tweaking the filter.

Don't you dare injecting reason into such a charged topic, Moist-Master.

Use Knoxtane's sophisticated thought process instead, as demonstrated on this thread, and everything will go smoothly.

Back