Protozo

Spiff

This guy was on our server last night and kept cutting inline for the GS over and over again. I kept kicking him, then he came back on with KILLDU tags on, i guess in a attempt to give us a bad name. He was eventually banned for wearing our clan tags and he tried to tell the admin he was a member.

Anwyays one of our guys said he saw him wearing KILLDU tags on your server(s). You guys can decide on the course of action but he is definately not a KILLDU clan member. He has two GUIDS in pbbans, I can provide CD hash you decide to ban him.

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battl...aspx?Lang=us&SrchName=&Profiles=&PID=84262350

Thank you with respect.
Spiff
KILLDU Clan

yep, he was accusing me of cheating on our wake island 1 hour ago. I told him you must be a new killdu member. Because of his tags i never kicked or banned him. If I see on our servers i will ban him.
Thanks

Thanks Fast.
PS did i miss the edit button (can't fix my typos :( )

DerrickDay saw he was the one throwing out the hackusations at you Fast. He couldn't believe the guy was doing it in our own server. Good riddance to him, lousy cheater and fake tag wearer.

Back