Not open for further replies.

ALDORICCOFTW

Players In Game Name 282_nesta

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ALDORICCOFTW

Date and time approximately 16TH JAN 2023 ~11:00 PM

Offense committed wall hacking

Additional comments no proof but no doubts either.
player 100% using some kinda esp. yet I can't confirm 100% he's using aim asist, 282_nesta was playing support and lost every duel he faced me.

I just wanna get this clear here, you have no proof of your accusations other than '282_nesta was playing support and lost every duel he faced me' - in other words, every time you faced off with him you lost, so he must be cheating.......is this a fair summary of what you are trying to say?

I just wanna get this clear here, you have no proof of your accusations other than '282_nesta was playing support and lost every duel he faced me' - in other words, every time you faced off with him you lost, so he must be cheating.......is this a fair summary of what you are trying to say?
I beat this cheater in every duel thats why I can't confirm 282_nesta is also using aim assist. Though he might me toggling.

I am 100% sure 282_nesta is using wall hack or some sort of esp.

I beat this cheater in every duel thats why I can't confirm 282_nesta is also using aim assist. Though he might me toggling.

I am 100% sure 282_nesta is using wall hack or some sort of esp.
We require proof for all reports. Videos, screenshots. etc.

Last edited:
There is a handy tool called spectate. Use it. Get some proof, then come back here.
Nice way to start the week to this.

With all due respect sr Qea I have >8000 hs played in this game. I'm good at it, and know when I'm playing vs someone fishy. I just know, from experience. Was I recording? no. Do I need to? not really. You will always find my reports, reliable. It's just a friendly reminder to 'watch out for' 282_nesta. Will do my best to record the future.

Thanks again for lecturing me on providing evidence with my report. Here's one to back up my statement:

PBGUID ac4ab638

thx for your time.

Attachments

• horas jugadas bf3.png
    horas jugadas bf3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Just a note. Punkbuster bans are not a viable source of info anymore. Ever since false ban waves started going out.

We do not go off on "Your word" for reports. Which is why we ask for proof. Without it there is nothing for us to go off on.

Go touch some grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back