Reporting Battlefield 3 Player Bozo_napapuda

Jeffrey Harrell

Players In Game Name Bozo_napapuda

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JeffreyHarrell

Date and time approximately 6/21/2024, 4pm

Offense committed Repeatedly attacking uncap

Additional comments Bozo_napapuda repeatedly attacked US heli spawn, and rammed the heli 4-5x. Despite warning him - he continued to do so being very toxic. Plus, he was doing this when I joined the game, so I assume he's been doing it the whole round.

Attachments

• report TBG.png
    report TBG.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
Do you have video for us to review?

No, I, unfortunately, I don't - my recorder didn't start. There's a screenshot but I don't know if that's enough. In it, you can see me dead in our base and him attacking with the stolen jet. I'm a regular player and I've been playing on your server daily for years. I'm sure he's going to try to rape the base again and ram vehicles. When that happens I'll record and reference this report. A temp ban would do him good. He's a highly disruptive player.

Today 7/1/2024 around 3:30pm PST, the same guy BOZO_napapuda switched from the enemy team and started destroying our vehicles. This time, I was recording. The first video is when he got into the jet and rammed me while I was waiting for the chopper. Then he took the heli. The second video (a few minutes later) is him taking our AA, destroying our chopper, and shooting at our jets on the tarmac. Also, he rammed me once more but I wasn't recording.
Please check my previous post in this thread with the picture. He's a highly disruptive player, not giving af about reports and warnings.

Attachments

• TBG 2024-07-01 first video.mp4
    32 MB
  • TBG 2024-07-01 second video.mp4
    60.1 MB
Last edited:
Back