Not open for further replies.

suspektbr

Players In Game Name dankan1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? suspektbr

Date and time approximately 17:15 Brazil time zone

Offense committed aimbot cheating

Additional comments I saw him playing yesterday and killing more than 200 people on the subway and I was surprised. I went to his battlelog profile and saw a link. it was the link to his channel showing the games he plays with aimbot on different accounts, mainly on the dankan1 account. sorry about my English, I'm learning the language. his channel and video:
dankan1 is cheater

Players In Game Name dankan1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? suspektbr

Date and time approximately 17:15 Brazil time zone

Offense committed aimbot cheating

Additional comments I saw him playing yesterday and killing more than 200 people on the subway and I was surprised. I went to his battlelog profile and saw a link. it was the link to his channel showing the games he plays with aimbot on different accounts, mainly on the dankan1 account. sorry about my English, I'm learning the language. his channel and video:
dankan1 is cheater
It's really not Aimbot its more of a damage hack...Yesterday he had around 255 kills on Grand Bazaar it was like 40 kills in like 5 minutes. What do you think Matt-aka-FAST

Last edited:
It's really not Aimbot its more of a damage hack...Yesterday he had around 255 kills on Grand Bazaar it was like 40 kills in like 5 minutes. What do you think Matt-aka-FAST
I believe it is a damage and aimbot hack. There are some other videos of him playing sniper on another account. terrible

I also reported him quite some time ago, if u pay attention to his videos he always has very little to no suppression and no recoil at all, not only that but on tbg servers he plays with a 200 ping or even higher, afaik higher ping should make him struggle a bit on fps bit is clear he doesn't, On his video "frags 24" on 2:43 u can see what im saying, he shoots from the hip and his gun never recoils at all, maybe he is just way to good for the rest of us mortals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back