Reporting Battlefield 3 Player DolphinUiUi

HackReporter

Players In Game Name DolphinUiUi

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? EhabElGindy

Date and time approximately (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Offense committed Fly Hack + Aimbot + Magic Bullet

Additional comments I'm the hacker you've encountered before. Please don't ban this account—I'm here to help expose cheaters, although it's still up to you to identify me.

I've been a nuisance on your server and have tampered with the opposing team's AA resources, causing chaos. Unexpectedly, I was taken out by a surprise attack from behind. Initially, I thought it impossible for anyone to bypass me unnoticed, but then I realized that one of our own had used the same exploit to fly behind me and eliminate me with a RPG. Regrettably, I didn't capture this moment.

However, I did manage to screen shot him ascending and firing at me from above. You might suspect that I'm fabricating this evidence.

In the screenshot provided, you can observe the player in question exploiting a fly hack, soaring above the ground. I captured this image moments before he eliminated me from an impressive distance using a Dao. It seems unbelievable, but the evidence is clear. Despite this, I triumphed in the HvH. Let's go!

Please don't ban this forum account, as I intend to continue exposing other cheaters.

The decision to believe this is yours. The individual in question continues to feign innocence. However, should you choose to retain him and not me, it would be disappointing given my four years of loyalty to your server.

Additionally, feel free to ban the in-game account if necessary. I've already flagged this account as one that's likely to be banned.

Back