Reporting Battlefield 3 Player [IKEA]Supraflx

ArgentuM

Players In Game Name [IKEA]Supraflx

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? CrimPaiFTW

Date and time approximately 10/23/2021 1:05pm (Argentina)

Offense committed POSSIBLE WALLHACK + AIMBOT

Additional comments Inusulting and beining disrespectful to other players. I add the FairPlay status.

Attachments

• imagen_2021-10-23_131100.png
    imagen_2021-10-23_131100.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • imagen_2021-10-23_133458.png
    imagen_2021-10-23_133458.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I do not see any stat that says that this player is cheating. If you have some gameplay video, please unload and give us a link.

This player has been reported before. Previous aliases: Idkwhatnameee, Fortnitegamer857 and a few others.

I did some digging and found his youtube channel. Here is a round of metro. Pretty sure it doesn't have sound. I haven't watched it.

Players In Game Name [IKEA]Supraflx

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? CrimPaiFTW

Date and time approximately 10/23/2021 1:05pm (Argentina)

Offense committed POSSIBLE WALLHACK + AIMBOT

Additional comments Inusulting and beining disrespectful to other players. I add the FairPlay status.
Hes still cheating, see the difference in KD from all other players. Others were saying he's using macro, so is something hard to prove. I',, keep gathering info.

Hes still cheating, see the difference in KD from all other players. Others were saying he's using macro, so is something hard to prove. I',, keep gathering info.
Please remember that K/D doesn't always constitute cheating. Some players can very well easily get that K/D with just skill.

Back