Reporting Battlefield 3 Player ItsaGrumpyCat

ScottishBattleAxe

Donator
Players In Game Name ItsaGrumpyCat

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ScottishBattleAxe

Date and time approximately 10/4/24 7pm CT

Offense committed Griefing. Helicopter stupidity continues with the 2 most prolific chopper griefers, Itsagrumpycat and jeffreyharrell. Refusing to take off. Deliberate crashing on take off.

Additional comments

I've given them a temporary ban. Hopefully they appeal so I can get the message across they you don't get to choose your gunner, If someone else gets in you play the game. Or can ask nicely for them to get out.

I've given them a temporary ban. Hopefully they appeal so I can get the message across they you don't get to choose your gunner, If someone else gets in you play the game. Or can ask nicely for them to get out.
I wouldn't even get out if they asked nicely...if they want to play with their BF go to CO-OP..I've paid for BF3 to play and if I get in as a pilot so be it or as the third seat in a tank I say players get your javs out.

I wouldn't even get out if they asked nicely...if they want to play with their BF go to CO-OP..I've paid for BF3 to play and if I get in as a pilot so be it or as the third seat in a tank I say players get your javs out.
Lol calm down Nero we have never been in heli together and probably never will.

Back