ScottishBattleAxe

Donator
Players In Game Name llKARAYAll

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? ScottishBattleAxe

Date and time approximately 10/2/24 4:55 PM CT

Offense committed Griefing.

Additional comments Helicopter griefing is out of control. The same handful of players believe they have full rights to it and will grief you out of it to ensure nobody else gets a fair shot. Pilots and drivers do not choose gunners. I'll make vids on them on all. Here is Karayaii. I rightly spawned as a gunner multiple times and was not given the chance to play. He finally takes off and does the classic die quick so they can attempt to spawn in again.

Last edited:

Additional comments Helicopter griefing is out of control. The same handful of players believe they have full rights to it and will grief you out of it to ensure nobody else gets a fair shot. I rightly spawned as a gunner multiple times and was not given the chance to play.

You have to make the video unlisted so we can see it! But I'm coming in to "supervise"

Additional comments Helicopter griefing is out of control. The same handful of players believe they have full rights to it and will grief you out of it to ensure nobody else gets a fair shot. Pilots and drivers do not choose gunners. I'll make vids on them on all. Here is Karayaii. I rightly spawned as a gunner multiple times and was not given the chance to play. He finally takes off and does the classic die quick so they can attempt to spawn in again.

Player has been warned.

Side question - are players allowed to make deals to not attack each other? We are increasingly see our pro atk heli pilots make deals to not target each other during a game. JeffreyHarrell and |justin|| (or whatever his new name is) being amongst the biggest culprits.

Last edited:

I've seen a 3 day ban for that before on there..

Back