Not open for further replies.

buddhaislordseek

Players In Game Name nerograpess

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? buddhaislordseek

Date and time approximately multiple times

Offense committed wall hacks

Additional comments many have suspected nero of wall hacking for quite some time, but its very hard to confirm and even moreso to prove.
I have solid evidence of this finally, and well, he dared me to report him, so i guess i will

the first time i had solid confirmation (but no video evidence).... i was on top of one of the buildings on karken playing hide and seek (because its conquest assault). we see him looking up at our building, with our snipers, which is pretty odd since we were purposely being quiet and not shooting anybody for hiding purposes.

later he starts mortaring our position, so we jump off and hide in the floors below. this idiot starts throwing nades directly onto the floor we're on. and im literally watching him this whole time with a mav. which basically confirmed my suspicions all along

should've recorded it but whatever.......

ANYWAYS someone else recorded him some time later and it pretty much tells the story. home boy is hiding in a glitch spot , for almost 2 fullminutes (starts at 10:45).. doesnt shoot at all for that entire 2 MINUTES

then nero kills him while he's glitched between the wall at 12:40 LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i see you reading this nero LOL
better start shopping for a new account asshole
They have every right to review reports made against them, however let us review.... no need for this. Locking while we review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back