JohnBerry13

Players In Game Name SPEC_DeadSoul

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JCBerry13

Date and time approximately 19/08/2024 6:40 pm central

Offense committed suspected prefire, spothack, dps, walls or smth idk

Additional comments hes always been too sus
on :51 he kills me, it seemed ok, though when i looked closer, the angle from where he shot, seems off, i mean i even made a slowed and zoomed clip, and there doesnt seem to be someone shooting, unless he was shooting thru the wall, on the second video u can see someting close to the arch moving to the right but is not shooting still u can see the lights from the shots, coming from where??? our pings are pretty close so its def not a ping issue, to me he has spothack or shooting trhu walls honestly both SPEC guys are too suspicious

ngl dude you couldn't hit him at point blank range, as much as I dislike them for their bs stacking, I feel this is a certified skill issue.

The videos and details are appreciated. Cannot confirm anything malicious here but if you do get additional videos feel free to post them.

they always end up first on the socre every time on tbg but hwne you see them on low pop severs they are dog shit every time i see them here https://battlelog.battlefield.com:4...ESHIS-CASTLE-Firestorm-discord-tnt-community/ their score is the worst you can image it but on tbg with way more poeple and way more ping you gonna tell me its normal for both end up first way ahead of the secon place on the score board?

I'm going to tell you something without justifying anything.
These two players are Cuban, their team here in Cuba is SPEC, one of the best in our country, as I said before, it's not to justify anyone, I think it's about skill.

These two players are Cuban, their team here in Cuba is SPEC, one of the best in our country, as I said before, it's not to justify anyone, I think it's about skill.
i would make sense if am not trashing them on low pop servers or watching them die like AI but happend to be top of the chart only on TBG so you can stop

the team is in cuba? they are cuban but when they talk to each other the use venezuelan slangs?? also chatlog info says they r in florida? so the team is in cuba or no?? mmm idk it sounds a bit off to me, but still admin say they seem clean so whatever...

the team is in cuba? they are cuban but when they talk to each other the use venezuelan slangs?? also chatlog info says they r in florida? so the team is in cuba or no?? mmm idk it sounds a bit off to me, but still admin say they seem clean so whatever...
They are Cubans who emigrated to the USA, as the vast majority of young Cubans have done in the last three years.
Here in Cuba there is a national fiber optic network to which thousands of players connect, there are pirate game servers, including BF3, which have been running for many years, from which very good players have emerged. I repeat, I am not defending them, I am just telling you that they are a great team.

Back