Reporting Battlefield 4 Player 0007_stormblessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO

Players In Game Name
0007_stormblessed bigger chopper player
tonny_1969 small chopper player
QT_gamer00 tank player firing into base.
vicd4rk tank player firing into base.
icer112
namelessking25 firing into base.

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in-game name? sasquatchgang97

Date and time approximately 4-3-2024.

Offense committed base rape.

Last edited:
It's "007_Stormblessed" mate. At least get the name right if you are going to rant nonstop about "reporting our entire team" for the better part of a half hour. And you don't get base protection once you fire out of base or leave base. Like when you are consistently jumping in Anti-Air and shooting at my jet/heli while you sit in base or drive your tank back into base after getting hit :). Also convenient that you cut the beginning of the video to right after you stopped jumping in and out of spawn for awhile. But you go back to doing it at 8:00 just like the entire beginning of the game. Have a nice night mate lol

- 3(a). Players shooting out of Uncap. If an enemy player is actively shooting out of their uncap via a weapon, vehicle or equipment such as a Mortar, UCAV or other piece of equipment. They are then fair game to shoot back at. This does not mean that you are clear to light up the entire enemy team. You may only attack the Player(s) that are confirmed to be shooting from their Uncap. This includes destroying their equipment.
- 3(b). Returning to Uncap to repair. Doing this does not give you protection. Just because you are repairing does not mean you are not an active player. Anyone with an AA, Jet, Helicopter or another way to shoot at you may do so to take you out of the play. Uncap will not protect you.

Last edited:
It's "007_Stormblessed" mate. At least get the name right if you are going to rant nonstop about "reporting our entire team" for the better part of a half hour. And you don't get base protection once you fire out of base or leave base. Like when you are consistently jumping in Anti-Air and shooting at my jet/heli while you sit in base or drive your tank back into base after getting hit :). Also convenient that you cut the beginning of the video to right after you stopped jumping in and out of spawn for awhile. But you go back to doing it at 8:00 just like the entire beginning of the game. Have a nice night mate lol

- 3(a). Players shooting out of Uncap. If an enemy player is actively shooting out of their uncap via a weapon, vehicle or equipment such as a Mortar, UCAV or other piece of equipment. They are then fair game to shoot back at. This does not mean that you are clear to light up the entire enemy team. You may only attack the Player(s) that are confirmed to be shooting from their Uncap. This includes destroying their equipment.
- 3(b). Returning to Uncap to repair. Doing this does not give you protection. Just because you are repairing does not mean you are not an active player. Anyone with an AA, Jet, Helicopter or another way to shoot at you may do so to take you out of the play. Uncap will not protect you.
video it posted

doesn't matter I want something done with you and the other 4 other players that are listed that still kept base raping. the video doesn't lie. not 1 time when I was in base with the aa fired outside of it until I was being locked on by a tank near our base. once I got locked on you came right at our base in the chopper an starting to fire at me while i was still in base.
not to say in the video it shows very clearly you taking our chopper then killed me from the behind its shows good as day.

not to say in the video it shows very clearly you taking our chopper then killed me from the behind its shows good as day.
Yeah that part was me on fire in the attack jet so I had to bail/die and being bored of you ranting for multiple matches so I said screw it and took it. But that was def against the rules and I'll take my punishment for that. But your complaints about us "all" base-raping all game are bullshit because you and the other 2 on your team spent 90% of the match just sitting shooting out of your base. Which is why just a few of us in low pop were able to capture the entire map. So report me for the heli-steal after my jet blew for sure, but the "base rape" report is laughable considering you only left base like 5 times all match despite playing from start to finish.

Yeah that part was me on fire in the attack jet so I had to bail/die and being bored of you ranting for multiple matches so I said screw it and took it. But that was def against the rules and I'll take my punishment for that. But your complaints about us "all" base-raping all game are bullshit because you and the other 2 on your team spent 90% of the match just sitting shooting out of your base. Which is why just a few of us in low pop were able to capture the entire map. So report me for the heli-steal after my jet blew for sure, but the "base rape" report is laughable considering you only left base like 5 times all match despite playing from start to finish.
i will have the other videos to post as well

Actually time out. Taking enemy vehicles isn't even referenced in the rules here as a violation. Anyways, I'll leave this to the admins and whatever they decide

dude my whole team was talking about how you guys were base raping us at the end of the match. You know for a fact that all players on your team were in the wrong. how can you spot a tank that's still in their base????? if I spawn into a tank at MY BASE and its being spotted already like wtf? that's base rape. Again, I know what the rules are I play by them beside the jet ram I did at the end.
AGAIN, IF ANYONE PLAYER SPAWNS IN THE AA AN IS BEING LOCKED ON WHILE BEING IN BASE THATS BASE RAPE.YES I WAS IN THE AA AND WAS BEING LOCKED ON BY A TANK THAT WAS SITTING UNDER THE BRIDGE AT E. YOU WAS IN THE CHOPPER COMING AT OUR BASE YES YOU FIRED AT THE AA YES YOU DID DONT LIE ABOUT IT. I WILL POST MORE VIDEO TO SHOW YOU WHAT BASE RAPE IS .

Actually time out. Taking enemy vehicles isn't even referenced in the rules here as a violation. Anyways, I'll leave this to the admins and whatever they decide
RAMMING YOUR JET INTO OUR TANKS AT BASE THEN TAKING OUR CHOPPERS THEN KILLING PLAYERS WHILE THERE SPAWNING INTO THE BASE?? BRUH JUST STOP LET THE ADMIN DO THEIR JOB

RAMMING YOUR JET INTO OUR TANK AT BASE THEN TAKING OUR CHOPPER THEN KILLING PLAYERS WHILE SPAWNING INTO THE GAME? BRUH JUST STOP LET THE ADMIN DO THERE JOB

Attachments

• base rape.mp4
    3.4 MB
RAMMING YOUR JET INTO OUR TANK AT BASE THEN TAKING OUR CHOPPER THEN KILLING PLAYERS WHILE SPAWNING INTO THE GAME? BRUH JUST STOP LET THE ADMIN DO THERE JOB

Attachments

• base rape 2.mp4
    1.4 MB
Locking this until we can review since you two bickering like school children is going nowhere fast.

Since I've yet seen such childish behavior when the server is barely populated, decided the following as to punishments since there's zero innocent party involved here:

007_stormblessed = 3 Day Temp ban. You know the rules and should've not taken his bait nor played this silly game.
Vicd4rk = 2 Day Temp ban.
QT_Gamer00 = 2 Day Temp ban.
Sasquatchgang97 = 2 Day Temp ban. You sitting in uncap just running sideways while also rotating in and out of uncap with vehicles is not how this rule works. Even just running around uncap intentionally not leaving is arguably worthy of either no action on your report or a temp ban. Trying to bait people into attacking uncap.... well this is the reward.

I would advise reviewing the rules and not searching for ways to find a loophole or to bait people into breaking them. Literally every single person was a guilty party and those who were most egregious will serve out their temp bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back