Not open for further replies.

DocYust

Players In Game Name gnika1S

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? DocYust

Date and time approximately 13SEP2022

Offense committed Multihack

Additional comments Player was prefiring corners he had no business looking in. Took reduced damage. I can't record on my computer but his KD of 189 to 78. I know TBG doesn't take these seriously like the server, but this guy has played in this server before and he's never been above 120 before, EVER. He 100% installed something and abused it to the fullest extent. Again I can't record anything but if you check his player logs I guarantee he's never ever played like this before. Please just once look into this and you'll see he is not just "having a good night" he installed something.

We do take these report serious. This player has been reported before and investigated.

At that time, we did not have enough evidence to issue a ban. His stats are a little iffy to me but I do not see enough to issue a ban. I will leave this thread open for other head admins to review.

If at all possible, please try to get some video of this player. This would help not only here but can be sent to BF4DB for review as well for a global ban.

We do take these report serious. This player has been reported before and investigated.

At that time, we did not have enough evidence to issue a ban. His stats are a little iffy to me but I do not see enough to issue a ban. I will leave this thread open for other head admins to review.

If at all possible, please try to get some video of this player. This would help not only here but can be sent to BF4DB for review as well for a global ban.
I'll try to get my radeon software fixed to get video of him. If I can I'll post in in a new thread

I'll try to get my radeon software fixed to get video of him. If I can I'll post in in a new thread
You can just post it here so all the evidence remains in the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back