Reporting Battlefield 4 Player HATANO_KENJI8

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name HATANO_KENJI8

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2024/7/4 20 : 15

Offense committed This guy is a racial hater from China.

In order to stop me from playing games, he intentionally used the same ID as me to humiliate me.

Not only did he harass me with Chinese political hate language in his voice, he also deliberately stole my LAV-25 or attacked my LAV-25.

This is not the first time, I hope you can block his account on all TBG servers.

Additional comments
Evidence video

Last edited:
Players In Game Name HATANO_KENJI8

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2024/7/4 20 : 15

Offense committed This guy is a racial hater from China.

In order to stop me from playing games, he intentionally used the same ID as me to humiliate me.

Not only did he harass me with Chinese political hate language in his voice, he also deliberately stole my LAV-25 or attacked my LAV-25.

This is not the first time, I hope you can block his account on all TBG servers.

Additional comments
Evidence video

Player has been banned on Hardcore

Thank you for your help!

In fact, this guy is harassing me on every TBG server.

Every time he sees me on the server, he immediately joins my squad and humiliates me.

If I repair LAV-25, he will snatch it away immediately and yell.

Plus he was using a VPN to connect, so he wanted to humiliate me, so he kept rejoining the server.

I don't think he should be able to continue playing because his focus is not on playing the game.

Evidence video

Thank you for your help!

In fact, this guy is harassing me on every TBG server.

Every time he sees me on the server, he immediately joins my squad and humiliates me.

If I repair LAV-25, he will snatch it away immediately and yell.

Plus he was using a VPN to connect, so he wanted to humiliate me, so he kept rejoining the server.

I don't think he should be able to continue playing because his focus is not on playing the game.

Evidence video

while this guy is being a jerk and I agree deserves a ban, why put up with him for that long? You're squad leader - make the squad private and kick him from it ....

It's pretty sad that this guy is doing this. I know a lot of folks hate being on the receiving end of your LAV Kenji, but you don't deserve this.

I just wanted to collect more evidence to prove that he was a troublemaker, So that he can be baned by other TBG servers.

Because besides CQL I can also play RUSH, This guy will definitely continue to harass and humiliate me like this, I do not like this.

Back