Reporting Battlefield 4 Player MIZZZZER

Ubiquitous3

Players In Game Name MIZZZZER

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Ubiquitous3

Date and time approximately 7/29/24 - 3:30

Offense committed DDOS attacks on BZ servers are driving players to TBG where I'm finding team killing and griefing is a big problem. I reported MIZZZZER yesterday. Here's more footage of him.

Additional comments https://youtu.be/xeNBId1m2Ig

We are not working full-time and we also like to play as well. We are caught up on reports and this player has been banned.

Also, despite popular opinions our leaders are in communication as these attacks usually target all owners and not just one particular clan. Usually they go down the list among the remaining groups: BZ, TBG, SiC, etc.

Understood, thank you for cleaning it up. Now that you mention it, I have had some super hard lags on TBG recently as well, but not the nearly 300M ping that kicks and locks everyone out that most BZ servers have been suffering lately. Regarding the new troll accounts, there seems to be no end to the amount of accounts they can create.

We are not working full-time and we also like to play as well. We are caught up on reports and this player has been banned.

Also, despite popular opinions our leaders are in communication as these attacks usually target all owners and not just one particular clan. Usually they go down the list among the remaining groups: BZ, TBG, SiC, etc.
He's back in the hardcore server up to his old stuff. He's been auto kicked 3x in a row for teamkills just now within about half an hour. Just keeps coming back in bragging about how he can't be banned.

Yeah, sometimes the bans have issues especially this one from during our server issues. I've extended him to all through another layer. Let us know if he shows back up.

Back