Reporting Battlefield 4 Player rattIesnake

VoITaGe

Players In Game Name rattIesnake

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? VoITaGe

Date and time approximately https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1846376331215135424/1008098990460/

Offense committed (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Additional comments Hello TBG Admins,

I would like to bring to your attention a player named rattIesnake for exhibiting suspicious behavior during several matches. I have collected video evidence that raises concerns about possible cheats or game exploits.

Incident Descriptions:

Possible use of hacks:

rattIesnake consistently reacts to enemy positions almost instantly, even when there is no clear line of sight. This behavior appears highly suspicious and is not in line with normal gameplay.
I also noticed a high level of accuracy in certain moments, which could be associated with aimbot or wallhacks.
The attached videos include several clips showing kills through obstacles and walls where there is no visibility of the opposing players.
Instant weapon swapping without animation:

Another concern is the weapon swapping behavior of rattIesnake, who switches between the FAMAS and G18 instantly, without showing any weapon change animations. This happens automatically and without delay, which is abnormal in standard game mechanics.
I encourage the team to review this mechanic for potential exploit or cheat usage.
Evidence: I have uploaded several video clips with timestamps highlighting the moments of concern. I kindly request that you review these videos and take any appropriate action if a violation of the server rules is confirmed.

Thank you for your time and efforts in maintaining a fair gaming environment.

Hello TBG Admins,

I am writing to express my concerns regarding the report I submitted about the player rattIesnake and the lack of response or action taken so far. It has been some time since I provided evidence of suspicious behavior, yet no follow-up has occurred.

In addition to the evidence I submitted, rattIesnake is already flagged with a high cheat percentage on BF4DB, and they are currently under investigation. You can verify this through their profile at BF4DB Player - rattIesnake.

Furthermore, I have come across information and images that suggest some TBG administrators may have direct ties to users like rattIesnake. This raises concerns about possible bias in handling reports and ensuring that proper actions are taken. I hope this is not the case, but I believe it’s important to bring this to light for transparency and fairness within the community.

I kindly request a formal response regarding the status of the report and any ongoing investigation. A clear line of communication would help maintain trust in the fairness of the server and the actions taken by the administration.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-10-12 181201.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-10-12 181201.png
    316 KB · Views: 15
I’m not an admin and as such, my input is not being taken for this report.

Your report was submitted last night at a time that most admins are getting off for the night as it is a weekday.

Pcase has already been made aware and will get back on this when he has the opportunity to do so or when he has made a decision.

I also do not appreciate you assuming that I would try to swing a decision in favor of a player that is breaking the rules of TBG servers if it is found that they are doing so. Regardless of if I play with them or not, I have been very fair in either direction in multiple instances.

Have a great day.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the clarification and understand that the report was submitted late in the evening, so the admins may not have had the opportunity to review it yet. I will wait for Pcase to get back to me when the time is right, and I hope for a thorough investigation.

I would also like to clarify my earlier point. I did not intend to imply that you, or anyone in particular, would sway a decision unfairly. My concern stems from wanting to ensure that reports like this are handled impartially, given the seriousness of the cheating issues affecting the gameplay and overall fairness on the server. These situations can be frustrating, especially when they are ongoing, but I trust the process and the integrity of the admins.

Thank you again for your time, and I look forward to hearing from Pcase when a decision is made.

Have a great day.

Back