Reporting Battlefield 4 Player ShadowWhisper_44

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name ShadowWhisper_44

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately Now

Offense committed This guy uses attack helicopters to attack everyone on US bases all the time, Isn’t this against the rules?

Additional comments

Evidence video

I didn't shoot him both times, He found me and turned around to kill me intentionally.

Battle report

Last edited:
The video is too long for us to see you in uncap and not shooting out. Please provide longer footage.

I just want to confirm whether the enemy can launch an attack to kill me within the range inside the base?

Even if I use towed missiles to aim and fire, The opponent had completely dodged it with thermal bombs, but he still deliberately killed me at the base.

I would like to ask if such behavior is acceptable?

Because I've always been targeted and killed by guys like this no matter which map I'm on, Also when I'm doing repairs or preparing to return to base.

If you are sitting in base and shoot out you are 100% within the field of play and can be killed.

If you shoot out you are NOT safe.

Once you leave base or shoot out of it you are not safe. Returning to base will not protect you.

If I'm inside the red zone of the base, I didn't shoot, he just found me, and I just returned to the base to prepare for repairs.

If he kills me like this, is he violating the rules of baserape?

Once you leave the redzone, if you return to the redzone for repairs, you are still 100% killable. Baserape only applies if you haven't shot out and you haven't left the redzone. Returning to repair offers you zero baserape protection.

I didn't shoot, I didn't leave the red zone, If I get killed in the red zone I think it's a violation.

I will not accept such a violation without punishment, So I will start recording and if anyone does this I will report them.

You keep changing what you are saying after every message.

It's the same sequence of actions, because after I get into the red zone, he kills me in the middle of the courtyard at the intersection.

They usually kill me in the direction I point, Usually it is difficult to record the complete process at this time, but they all do it, and I also confirmed that this place is a red zone.
1720739770346.png

So what do you think I should do to record in this situation?

I'm going to try to clear up any miscommunication or misunderstanding here.
IF you shoot out of Uncap you can be killed
IF you leave the uncap then return you can be killed.

IF you did NOT shoot out or leave then you are supposed to be safe until you do one of those things.

Back