WarWraith

Donator
Players In Game Name SpurdoSparde

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? WarWraith_01

Date and time approximately 09/29/2022 at 20:57 central time

Offense committed Jet ramming.

Additional comments He claims he killed me with C4, but the video shows jet ramming. At the level he parachutes there is no possible way to throw C4 on the vehicle I was in as it takes 3 bricks to blow up a vehicle. Here is the video.

I believe the C4 was already on the jet. And he did the same tactic that others do with ATV/Light vehicles.

In my eyes the jet perfectly went overtop of you amidst the chaos and he detonated the C4 at just the right time to make it look like a Jet Ram.

Would like other members to weigh in on this.

He was camping redzone with his MAA, see screenshot#1 and his video for proof. What I did is stick C4 under my jet, fly it on top of him, jump out and detonate the C4. It's not a ram at all. If it was a ram he would get killed in action.

He died twice in this round. This Battlelog report clearly says he has only two deaths [1]. Both of these two kills can be seen in the server log [2] - both of these times he died to a C4, see screenshot#2.

A jet ram means the target person gets killed in action (in case his vehicle is not disabled, which is the case here and also visible in his video). Not by a C4 like his video shows. This was not a jet ram but a C4 jet against a person camping redzone with MAA.

[1] https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1575658868899074816/1074427658/
[2] https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/events/10376793, see "Sep 29, 2022 8:37:55 pm" and "Sep 29, 2022 8:57:09 pm"

Attachments

• redzone.png
    redzone.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • c4jet.png
    c4jet.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
With everything from both parties i see nothing wrong here. Camping in the "Turn back" or "Redzone" Is perfectly fine and makes him a target that you can shoot/kill in doing so.

Seems to me this was a perfectly executed C4 attack. And Sparde would be correct, If it was a true Jet Ram you would have been given a "killed in action" death feed.
sure the bottom of his jet may have "Touched" the top of the MAA but it was the C4 that murdered you.

If you watch the video, you can clearly see and hear the ram. Also, I was told a while back from an admin that you are not allowed to put C4 on any aircraft. So either way this person is breaking rules.

Ramming is ramming no matter if explosives are involved or not. Issuing a temp ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back