Reporting Battlefield 4 Player Toastiiiiiiii

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name Toastiiiiiiii

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately Now

Offense committed This guy purposely stole my LAV-25 while I was doing repair, And deliberately circle around the base, When I asked him to give it back to me, he was unwilling to give it back to me.

Is this against the rules?

Additional comments

Evidence video

Teammates taking your vehicles is not against the rules unless they teamkill to do so

Stealing vehicles is not considered harassment of players?

You know what? We were leading before I left because his relationship has now lost the game, If this is not a violation, I will do the same next time.

I'm not happy because vehicles are stolen while I'm repairing or pressing the button on the fence.

Stealing vehicles is not considered harassment of players?

You know what? We were leading before I left because his relationship has now lost the game, If this is not a violation, I will do the same next time.

I'm not happy because vehicles are stolen while I'm repairing or pressing the button on the fence.
It is not explicitly against our rules, no. It's rude and/or childish, but not something we would tend to punish for... if they continue to keep doing it over and over, then record and submit.

It is not explicitly against our rules, no. It's rude and/or childish, but not something we would tend to punish for... if they continue to keep doing it over and over, then record and submit.
How many times does a single player have to exceed to be considered a violation?

If it is in the HardCore, can I destroy my LAV-25 and let the LAV-25 spawn again?

How many times does a single player have to exceed to be considered a violation?

If it is in the HardCore, can I destroy my LAV-25 and let the LAV-25 spawn again?
Once someone else takes the vehicle it is not yours anymore. Wait for them to inevitably go and die. Take the next one and move on.

Back