Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosmajac

Players In Game Name uqJ0w03pP

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Kosmajac

Date and time approximately 08.09.2024 15:30 EU time

Offense committed A player with the name uqJ0w03pP destroys my equipment again and blocks people at the door, I reported him in January with the report that he uses head glitch but nothing happened and now when I play on the server he always destroys my equipment, see for yourself

Additional comments https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/reporting-battlefield-4-player-uqj0w03pp.68128/

I'm not sure I see anything worthy of a ban here. The second clip I see him firing rounds into the Ramp doorway which is pretty common for Metro. The first clip I see someone firing grenades back towards the flag, but still...

wthat was he with mgl

Attachments

• ok.jpg
    ok.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 3
and now he kill me from head gltich

Attachments

• head.jpg
    head.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
I will explain.

It's ridiculous, really.
You are paranoid.

About the first clip."Battlefield 4 2024 09 08 15 41 51"
I am destroying the wall behind the C flag in every game.Because I want to destroy it when I can.
When you push from the RU to the US side, do you not break this wall?The C4 was shot by mistake.
About the second clip"Battlefield 4 2024 09 08 16 22 28"
I heard footsteps of the enemy coming up the ramp, so I shot. The bullets are frag bullets which you also use, so when it ricochets it triggers an explosion.
About you call glitchy image
I'm sure it's not an official EA rule that shooting with a bipod is glitchy here, and if it were a local rule on the TBG server, wouldn't it show up as a ban in the chat section?
If it's an official rule within the TBG server, I'd like to see a blanket ban on users. I don't understand why this one person is not allowed.

You have posted similar things here in the past, but these are all self-consciousness and assumptions.

If you say I did it intentionally, you must prove my malice.

I used Deepl because I don't speak English on a daily basis. Forgive me if my writing is strange.

Last edited:
I will explain.

It's ridiculous, really.
You are paranoid.

About the first clip.
I am destroying the wall behind the C flag in every game.Because I want to destroy it when I can.
When you push from the RU to the US side, do you not break this wall?The C4 was shot by mistake.
About the second clip
I heard footsteps of the enemy coming up the ramp, so I shot. The bullets are frag bullets which you also use, so when it ricochets it triggers an explosion.
About you call glitchy image
I'm sure it's not an official EA rule that shooting with a bipod is glitchy here, and if it were a local rule on the TBG server, wouldn't it show up as a ban in the chat section?
If it's an official rule within the TBG server, I'd like to see a blanket ban on users. I don't understand why this one person is not allowed.

You have posted similar things here in the past, but these are all self-consciousness and assumptions.

If you say I did it intentionally, you must prove my malice.

I used Deepl because I don't speak English on a daily basis. Forgive me if my writing is strange.
Am I funny? now when the shit evaporates now you're coming out, what about head glitching? I was on C and I put it in the place where MGL is and you deliberately destroyed it, not to talk further, you're lucky that I didn't record more of you, what you're doing and how
You just registered today and you are telling me about the rules on the server?

Am I funny? now when the shit evaporates now you're coming out, what about head glitching? I was on C and I put it in the place where MGL is and you deliberately destroyed it, not to talk further, you're lucky that I didn't record more of you, what you're doing and how
You just registered today and you are telling me about the rules on the server?
I'm not going to pick a fight with you here because it's a waste of time.
You may be upset about my play today, but isn't that mutual?I don't think your style of play is good enough to point out to others.

I was on C and I put it in the place where MGL is and you deliberately destroyed it
I believe I stated in a past post that that was a mistake.

>>You just registered today and you are telling me about the rules on the server?
I just registered on this site for the first time today to refute this ridiculous story. Because I don't want to be banned for this nonsense.
I use TBG's server on a daily basis and am very grateful to the administrator.
Like you said, I'm new here, so I'd like an official explanation. I just don't understand why we are not allowed to use bipods in that place.

Last edited:
I'm not going to pick a fight with you here because it's a waste of time.
You may be upset about my play today, but isn't that mutual?I don't think your style of play is good enough to point out to others.

I believe I stated in a past post that that was a mistake.

>>You just registered today and you are telling me about the rules on the server?
I just registered on this site for the first time today to refute this ridiculous story. Because I don't want to be banned for this nonsense.
I use TBG's server on a daily basis and am very grateful to the administrator.
Like you said, I'm new here, so I'd like an official explanation. I just don't understand why we are not allowed to use bipods in that place.
You've been playing for so long and you don't know the rules on TBG? Interesting.... I told you in the chat that you are not allowed to do that, as well as destroying my equipment, but you dont read to the chat and now you are telling me how I am talking nonsense here?And at the end you tell me im paranoid lol

Last edited:
You've been playing for so long and you don't know the rules on TBG? Interesting.... I told you in the chat that you are not allowed to do that, as well as destroying my equipment, but you dont read to the chat and now you are telling me how I am talking nonsense here?
You've been playing for so long and you don't know the rules on TBG? Interesting.... I told you in the chat that you are not allowed to do that, as well as destroying my equipment, but you dont read to the chat and now you are telling me how I am talking nonsense here?
Unfortunately, I don't know the rules.
Because, although you may not know it, a number of other players were also shooting that way when you were not there.

>>I told you in the chat that you are not allowed to do that
Are you an official administrator? Isn't it your opinion?
I thought you were in the same player position as I am. I don't trust that when you say it.

I don't understand what you are talking about in the second half.

I explained.
You may not agree, but please explain that it was clearly intentional without emotion.
I don't want to be banned for your paranoia.

Last edited:
Use Forum and read rules on TBG, im not admin but i can use !rules in chat or read rules inside forum.
Admin is here and he can explain the rules if he want

Use Forum and read rules on TBG, im not admin but i can use !rules in chat or read rules inside forum.
Admin is here and he can explain the rules if he want
What about 2 clips? No rebuttal?
Would you be satisfied if I said, "I'm really sorry for destroying your very precious C4."

Here how another people reported you, this is ur playing im not paranoid

Here how another people reported you, this is ur playing im not paranoid

That's irrelevant. The Past.
It does not disprove the two clips you posted here.

I'm going to say you again.

About the second clip"Battlefield 4 2024 09 08 16 22 28"

That's irrelevant. The Past.
It does not disprove the two clips you posted here.

I'm going to say you again.

I am destroying the wall behind the C flag in every game. and you come back t odestroy my C4? dude im playing this game from begining i dont need
and you come back to odestroy my C4?
dude im playing this game from begining i dont need I don't need your apologies, this isn't the first time you've done it here, I didn't report you because I thought it was only then, but you even change sides to be on my side of the team and if you can't, you leave the server on my side. I posted the post, and now let the admin do what he has to do, and not read children's stories here, over and out.

and you come back to odestroy my C4?
dude im playing this game from begining i dont need I don't need your apologies, this isn't the first time you've done it here, I didn't report you because I thought it was only then, but you even change sides to be on my side of the team and if you can't, you leave the server on my side. I posted the post, and now let the admin do what he has to do, and not read children's stories here, over and out.
It simply means that
1.My network was not good.
2.Jumped on the bandwagon.

You're the one being emotional like a child, not logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back