UCAV Tsar
Donator
Players In Game Name wreckless40s

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Alteredacer

Date and time approximately 10:30 10/01/24

Offense committed jet ramming
Offset Spaz and I were ucaving and Irish was in the AA close behind us on Firestrom near the front of the base. wreckless had been trying to troll me and decided to jet ram, but he killed OffsetSpaz instead of me, and the attached is a video of that. Irish said he tried jet ramming the AA 4 times after that, but I have no documentation of those rams, other than seeing the jet come in.

additionally this player has an appeal in for a racial slur as well. https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-4.70197/

Additional comments ..

Players In Game Name wreckless40s

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | ALL BF4 CONQUEST + DLC | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Alteredacer

Date and time approximately 10:30 10/01/24

Offense committed jet ramming
Offset Spaz and I were ucaving and Irish was in the AA close behind us on Firestrom near the front of the base. wreckless had been trying to troll me and decided to jet ram, but he killed OffsetSpaz instead of me, and the attached is a video of that. Irish said he tried jet ramming the AA 4 times after that, but I have no documentation of those rams, other than seeing the jet come in.

additionally this player has an appeal in for a racial slur as well. https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/ban-appeal-battlefield-4.70197/

Additional comments ..
I'll defer to @Irish here, it's hard to tell circumstance off this alone; it's possible he got vehicle disabled and jumped prior.

Greetings! =)

Hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys.

Dude was being a dick. For a solid 15 minutes he was doing nothing but jet ramming. He knew exactly what he was doing. I didn't disable him until he was already close and on top of me.

Appreciate you looking into this good sir.

Back