Reporting Battlefield 4 Player XMegaRaptorX

HATANO_KENJI

Players In Game Name XMegaRaptorX

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60Hz | HARDCORE ALL MAPS | JOIN US - TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? HATANO_KENJI

Date and time approximately 2024/9/2 18 : 44 PST

Offense committed Every time this guy sees me getting good grades, he says I'm cheating and letting others humiliate me.

Today he even wanted to use an administrator command to banned me directly, I can't stand it anymore.

Additional comments
1725333058773.png

Infantry Fighting Vehicles of TOP 5:
jemitaet
HATANO_KENJI
kazak1111
renat-ruslan

If I'm a cheater, are other players the real masters?

What kind of stupid argument is this?

What’s the difference between the equipment I use and what they use?

Don’t worry, they can’t do anything, just play your game. Ignore chat by pressing H if it bothers you. People complain about other players all the time.

Be happy they think you cheat. It means you’re doing good

My brother i know what you mean, But harassment like his will prevent me from getting help from my teammates.

Especially some people always like to use UCAV on the roof of the base to bomb the enemy, Then, within 40 seconds of waiting for another launch, use trash talk to humiliate players who are serious about capturing and defending flags.

At the same time, when his teammates were targeted by multiple SOFLAMs and unable to break through the blockade, he even asked everyone not to help set up SOFLAMs to counterattack, and called more people to bully his teammates.

The guy then enjoys more kills on his own, ultimately causing his team to lose, again and again.

What did I do wrong that warrants being bullied like this?

When Asia is wiped out because of China's racial hatred, Other Asian players and I can only choose North America.

Does this mean we are wrong?

Back