Reporting player - Aimbot - Battlefield 3

rob

He is in the metro server right now, blatant aimbot CowboyBebop12.

He went 40-0 in just a few minutes, instant headshots with a support gun and after i told him i was going to report him and he saw offtherails in the server he started playing 'normal' without the aimbot, or atleast not so blatant i don't think he was banned.

I pulled myself out of game in the end, hoping he'd start up again. But he never did. Good catch.

Another one is in the server, 'FP-TryTouchMe' aimbot at its best.

I'm at work it will take a little longer to look into this.

OK....

Without a doubt the stats are not credible so I went ahead and banned this player.

Thanks, it was pretty obvious killing everyone in the server instantly, everyone was pissed. BTW do you still play games? last time i saw you ingame was in 2142 years ago owning with lex in the GS, good times.

He doesn't game anymore, he lost his balls in a tragic shitbucket accident during Bad Company 2.

Thanks, it was pretty obvious killing everyone in the server instantly, everyone was pissed. BTW do you still play games? last time i saw you ingame was in 2142 years ago owning with lex in the GS, good times.

I am a lot busier than i was back then when I was in school. Those were good times for sure and i miss my own killingsprees lol. Playing 8 hours straight. After a while I lost interest in bc2/bf3 specially the vehicles but then again I can't play very long anymore, I get bored easily. :( At the moment social life is taking more of my time

I'm into cod 4 and cs source when I have the quick urge to kill. If you have those games you can find me in our servers for like an hour.

If Bf2143 ever does become a reality, I will be so playing that shit .....I will make myself a loner, believe in monogamy, and make love with my gunship dearly ;)

Gunship please!!! :)))))

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Making love with the gunship? I remember you always going solo!

Back