Reporting player(s)

Fred12

Registered User
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
43
Reporting player(s)​
Game
BF2 ​
The name of the server
Karkand Infantry Only ​
Date/time:
He was on 05-30-11 don't remember the time ​
Player(s) name
BYO ​
Offense committed
Not sure but he runs around and seems to know where everyone is. ​
Evidence
Don't have any, just seems wanky. ​
Comments
Played with him and against him, zoomed in and watched him while I was in command - he scores at 7.9 per minute over 25 hours in the server, that's really high. ​
 
i remember this guy. He made a ban appeal here but we lifted it because according to pbbans his priors are not his. But if you can grab a footage of him and post it that will be helpful.
 
i'll try to next time I see him. I know that most of the outright hackers you guys get.... as things stand there are only 5 guys that play on your bf2 karkand that have any real hours (haven't been banned) that average 5.5 points per minute or more... BYO 7.9/25.63hrs, =ATCK=K-Closer 6.51/39.45hrs , ****1st.Royal_Derrex 5.93/37.52hrs , newcomer0232 5.79/97.52 and [GoD] JaeKung 5.6/22.05hrs

I know there are a lot of really good legit players and i'm not saying these guys are not legit but 5+ ppm is really hard to maintain over the long haul...

Sry to waste your time with this rambling...
 
This was a guy I banned due to priors last week. I banned him in CC by hash.
 
mac as fast said those are not his ban's we even went as far as check with pbbans. i questioned his game play as well and the reason i baned after reviewing his pbbans. but cleared him due to the data not being him and pbbans saying the same thing.
 
OK, I still think he was awfully sketchy. That is what prompted my looking him up.
 
Back
Top