last nite 12:00am ish
Player(s) name
SuperKo2012
Offense committed
base rape
Evidence
too pissed off forgot to screen shoot!
Comments
sat behind carrier/runway with lil bird/w11 for 3000 tickets and killed ever thing and everyone

i really dont care if i get based raped now and then but this was retarded....thanks for reading and i hope you ban his ass!

We'll keep an eye out for him. Thanks for reporting in. Weren't you on TS last night? You could have told one of us then.

no i was in =PAIN= ts last nite with some friends... didnt see any admin in that server so i thought you all were out 4 the nite...next time ill check in!

I posted this to help ...not to be patronized...no offence, but why say anything that isnt helpfull...i enjoy your server and thought you would want to keep the games fun and fair...thats all i tried to do!

Someone is usually on well into the night. If you have that problem again just hop on TS and let us know so we can swing the smacktard hammer.

sorry, supra ...i took that the wrong way...i was still pissed about the rapage...i should of got in the aa on the carrier or jumped in your ts ..thanks all and ill stop posting in here as the forum is for reporting players not my whining...lol

sorry, supra ...i took that the wrong way...i was still pissed about the rapage...i should of got in the aa on the carrier or jumped in your ts ..thanks all and ill stop posting in here as the forum is for reporting players not my whining...lol

Huh? You didn't do anything silly:)
Chuck the Hammer "drop the chuck" get it play on word's:)

Sounds like a good pilot.. hahaa
I posted this to help ...not to be patronized...no offence, but why say anything that isnt helpfull...i enjoy your server and thought you would want to keep the games fun and fair...thats all i tried to do!
...like i said sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back