may 8, 2012, 7pm EST
Player(s) name
TcRENNO
Offense committed
admin abuse
Evidence
-
Comments
have seen him TK others to get choppers. also TKed me out of rage while flying a chopper. has happened in past when ive seen TcRENNO abuse his admin privelege. thought today i would report it in case others have same problem... bad admin bad for server

you were slayed not teamkilled. Cutting line is against the rules.

Apparently you have visited this server at least 55 times (in the database) you should know the rules and outcome.

I have to go now but here is the meat and potatoes basically

TcRENNO to all just to kill for for cutting in line 12 minutes ago
TcRENNO to Team1 i havent used admin 12 minutes ago
modzu to all i figure u must own the server to get away with it 12 minutes ago
Server to all Racial Slurs = Auto Ban (Permanent). 12 minutes ago
modzu to all just wodnering cause youre the worst admin ive ever seen

well when i was slayed only 1 guy was in line (i assume you?) so cant a gunner/pilot still hop in?

i suppose a warning would be nice instead of instant slay while up in the air..

but ill refrain from commenting on admin style and stick to rules if it ban hinges on it.....

The same goes if you spawn into the heli before someone waiting on the pad. We get to choose our seats, so if I hop in and am already relegated to a non-pilot seat, I'll kick you. We can't get all line-cutters but many TBG players prefer to fly and we have no qualms about waiting on the helipad for our turns, enforcing rules when necessary.

yeah i got it. when i reported him, i just thought renno slayed us to jack the heli himself instead of asking one of us to hop out. but i see why admin would not bother to do that, so its all good. i actually appreciate that a line system is in place and enforced here, now that ive gotten better at heli and like to fly it :D

if you get in TS and fly with us it will work out well with coordination, even if we are flying against each other you can tell an admin to slay a guy that stole the chopper
plus you can hear how frustrating it is to admin

Back