12:20 EST
Player(s) name
gi-bruce2
Offense committed
baseraping
Evidence
chat log evidence
Comments
This ASSHOLE who happens to be one of your admins, baserapes which normally I would not be too pissed off about but seeing as how he is a member of your clan it shows EXTREMELY POOR FORM. So I call him out. I swore at him yes, but I was so pissed.

I highly doubt Bruce was base raping however I can see him shooting back at someone shooting out of the main base.

aircraft engaged me ran to bace i destroyed it,this player started talking shit so i kicked him from the server. ps next time i see him on the server i will ban him for his big mouth.

He didn't just do it just once he did it many times and it's not like our team lost all the flags and was concentrated in our base.

I'm not going to quibble about this stuff but you guys should know that this dipshit not only has the nerve to cheat on a clan server that he is a member of, but doesn't care how this reflects on the server or the clan. I don't enter a round thinking I'm gonna be an asshole to the admins and start swearing at them. I don't know this guy from a hole in the ground so I'm just letting you all know. If he banned me I'd like the ban lifted but hey, if you don't feel the same it's cool.

Cheers

aircraft engaged me ran to bace i destroyed it,this player started talking shit so i kicked him from the server. ps next time i see him on the server i will ban him for his big mouth.

Aircraft didn't engage you.... I jumped in the jet ON THE RUNWAY and YOU were destroying them to keep pilots from taking off. If that's not baseraping I don't know what is.

"P.S. Do not come here and call one of my admins an ass hole. That is very disrespectful since he pays for the server.
You can get your point across by being a little more tactful and without disrespecting us."

Sorry, I call it like I see it. I'm sure you've already questioned this guy and he's fed you some bullshit answer but if all it takes for your members to cheat and act above the rules on their own servers and disrespect pubbers is to lie to YOU then that sort of sets the tone here doesn't it. Do you honestly think that pubbers should just sit idly by while your members cheat and then they have the nerve to threaten a ban on players when they get called out?

You guys have been around for a long time now and along with the popularity of the TBG clan, it's members and it's servers comes great responsibility. If you want I'll gladly come on TS and discuss this with you but please don't sweep this under the rug as just another pubber attacking your admins because that is NOT the case.

P.S. I just want to add that lex in another thread said "if shit's broke come tell us." Well in my opinion shit is definitely broke. Thanks for the offer RENNO, I'll see you at 9 EST

"it's members and it's servers comes great responsibility." Okay Uncle Ben!

Why did you come here with nothing but your word ... why try too call out an admin and have no proof. True or not you leave it too .. your word vs his.
If the situation arises again i would suggest getting fraps running or some other means of recording and record that stuff we will put an end too it if there is proof.
You cannot ask us to discipline an admin here on your word alone its just ridiculous.
Thank you for your visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back