TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time:
0810 17OCT2012
Player(s) name
mrGrenFix______
Offense committed
HACKING
Evidence
He was clearly hacking with a 200-12 record. Once he turned ont he hack, our team which had all objective, lost because we were all killed and forced back to spawn.
Comments
-

Game
Battlefield 3
The name of the server
TBGclan.com | 24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX | 64P | NO LAG
Date/time:
0810 17OCT2012
Player(s) name
_Black_Ghost_RU
Offense committed
HACKING
Evidence
Currently 68-11 with only using a G17C. Myself and many others headshotted from across the map with said pistol. Believable? I think not.
Comments
-

Looks like we already banned him by name twice. This time his GUID is banned

Thank you. This has been horrible for the last three rounds. You guys should put in a votekick module. Out of three rounds, I'm the only one who went and registered to get this asshole banned.

Yeah I was trying to teach Frankigee only to find out he doesnt have admin yet.

Votekick modules. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

A vote ban situation would be pretty useful.. something like a temporary 12 hour ban until it gets further investigated.

I have never seen a votekick/voteban actually succeed, in any game. Too many people ignore the chatbox.

A vote ban situation would be pretty useful.

I've never seen that work well in all of the servers I've played on. Either people ignore the clutter in the chat box, or they gang up on someone and vote him out because he's kicking their asses.

It takes a minute or so to minimize your game, pop open a browser window to TBG's site and report someone. That seems like a workable solution to me...

jas

I've never seen that work well in all of the servers I've played on. Either people ignore the clutter in the chat box, or they gang up on someone and vote him out because he's kicking their asses.

It takes a minute or so to minimize your game, pop open a browser window to TBG's site and report someone. That seems like a workable solution to me...

jas

1 minute?? more like 20 seconds if you use opera... :D

1 minute?? more like 20 seconds if you use opera... :D

It takes a high speed camera to show the difference between any browser I have installed. So if you want to take his 1 minute literally I will put your ass to the test :p

Back