Reporting player(s)

paqdizzle

BANNED
BANNED
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
5
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Battlefield: Bad company 2 ​
The name of the server
TBGclan.com Isla Squad DM 100kills ​
Date/time:
Monday, 2, 2013 ​
Player(s) name
Escamentor ​
Offense committed
Hacking/see through walls. ​
Evidence
It didn't seem to matter where anyone was. Escamentor had line of sight every time.
I could hide right after a spawn and be hidden from everyone but as soon as I pop my head up I get shot in the head 3 miles out by Escamentor. He then openly admitted he hacked. Excuse me: he made it very clear he "Didn't" hack but "Cheats" and that there is a huge difference. regardless. He needs to get banned. You got people getting banned for teabagging the admin of the server but hackers are free to roam!? I know you'll do justice. Thank you.
​
Comments
Hasten this report please. it's been 3 days now that he's been causing torment. I'd love to play this server again. ​
 
Back
Top