Reporting player(s)

GoozBlaBla

Registered User
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
3
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Red Orchestra 2 - Rising Storm ​
The name of the server
NO LAG REALISM ​
Date/time:
July 8, 2013 - 3 pm ​
Player(s) name
Liu Bang ​
Offense committed
Cheating ​
Evidence
- ​
Comments
I'm sorry but I do not know how to do a screen shot in Rising Storm.

However, this persons score was obviously way to high, in the area of 150 kills on Guadalcanal.

Same as the other individual Constipated Jew, it was very obvious cheating was occurring.

I am not one to usually report players, just move on elsewhere. You guys run a good server though and would hate to see it ruined by a couple of numbnuts ruining it for everyone else.
​

Steam ID: 33277459

Screen shot at end of 2nd round:
 

Attachments

  • 2013-07-08_00005.jpg
    2013-07-08_00005.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for the report. We'll be pulling the logs and everything else we can find on them. Again thanks.
 
Back
Top